Experienced Texas Law Firm Handles Business and Personal Bankruptcy
Determined lawyers help debtors and creditors reach favorable agreements
When debt becomes overwhelming or waiting for payments is no longer tolerable, seeking representation from an experienced legal team is wise. The Gerger Law Firm PLLC in Houston, Texas helps people facing the prospect of bankruptcy as well as individuals and businesses in search of overdue payments. We utilize more than three decades of combined legal experience to help debtors and creditors throughout the United States achieve positive outcomes to their financial issues.
Hardworking attorneys develop thorough strategies for bankruptcy cases
We are knowledgeable in all aspects of bankruptcy and can also help clients avoid it. Our office provides legal support in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy — Our attorneys counsel individuals and small business owners on whether they are eligible to declare bankruptcy and which type is a better option for them. We provide advice throughout the Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy processes.
- Corporate bankruptcy — We handle large business bankruptcy cases, including Chapter 11 bankruptcy for corporations that need to reorganize their financial assets, debts and business affairs.
- Loan negotiation — Finding a repayment arrangement that works for both sides of a dispute removes the uncertainty that can be the most stressful part of bankruptcy. We handle loan negotiation for creditors.
- Creditors’ rights — If you are owed payment, we can advise you on your creditors’ rights, including creditors’ rights for bankruptcy cases. Our extensive knowledge of debtor and creditor law makes us powerful advocates.
- Debt collection for creditors — Having a law firm contact your debtors can compel them to action. Our office handles debt collection for creditors.
Our understanding of the challenges people and businesses face on both sides of debt enables us to offer caring, strategic and informed guidance.
Contact a dedicated Houston bankruptcy law firm for a free initial consultation
Our Houston firm strives to resolve debt and bankruptcy issues for debtors and creditors throughout Texas and the United States. Call us at 713-568-7090 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.